An Artist’s Artist
After several years traveling the country as a professional musician, Chris started Chris G. Productions and has been supporting other artists as they pursue their musical aspirations ever since. Chris is happiest when he helps his artists’ elevate their craft and brings their musical vision to a radio-ready reality.
In 2001, Chris became the main producer for Studio Chicago. This partnership has allowed Chris’ artists access to a multi-million dollar studio for premium quality recordings. As a result, Chris has recorded more than 350 tracks with more than 100 successful musicians and vocalists. His friendly and collaborative style creates a comfortable environment for creativity.
To find out why everyone’s recommending Chris G., drop him a line.
Chris has been hired as a session musician in London, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Buffalo, Toronto, and Rochester, and played keyboards on tour with:
- Jermaine Stewart
- The SOS Band
- Glen Jones
- The Funky Soul Symbols
- Cool Joe
- The Platters
- Devante Swing
- Dave Young (world-renowned sound engineer)
- Community Involvement
- Served as an instructor and consultant for Chicago’s Music Opportunity Project (CMOP), where he recently co-produced a project to showcase the musical talents of young Chicago artists,
- Regularly taught aspiring students of the Music Industry Workshop (MIW).
- Been frequently called upon to speak at Chicago-area grammar and high schools about studio production and songwriting,
- Lectured at Columbia College on music production and songwriting,
- Appeared on Fox News Chicago as a vocal expert.
- Performed for VIP fundraisers for Charlotte County Homeless Coalition
- Vocal coach at Troll Music in Venice, FL
- Performer for Charlotte Arts and Humanities events, Charlotte County, FL